A pleasant walk in the historical heart of the city that will give you the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic sights of Rome:
- Theater of Marcellus, probably the most ancient Theater discovered up until now.
- Jewish Ghetto, with the fascinating archaeological area of the Porticus Octaviae.
- Campo de Fiori, a popular square of the city, famous for its open-air food market.
- Pantheon, a Roman temple of all gods constructed during Agrippa’s reign and later restructured by the Emperor Hadrian.
Piazza Navona, the most elegant of all Roman squares, pride of Baroque Rome, the square has sculptural and architectural creations by Bernini, (Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi) Francesco Borromini (the church of Sant’Agnese in Agone).
Trevi Fountain, the famous baroque fountain, surely one of the icons of Rome, the most imposing, scenographic and artistically worthy of all fountains.
Piazza di Spagna with the magnificent and celebrated Spanish Steps that lead up to the church of Trinità dei Monti. one of the 5 Francophone Roman Catholic Churches in Rome, and the Bernini’s fountain La Barcaccia. Located in the heart of the commercial area, it is a nice occasion to give a look to the best shops of Rome.
- Theater of Marcellus
- Jewish Ghetto
- Campo de Fiori
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Pick-up service from centrally located hotels
HOW TO BOOK?
- To book, enter the desired date and fill out the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response which will be subject to verification and availability.
- In the following confirmation e-mail you will find all the information relating to the tour booked.
- We advise you to book at least 48 hours in advance, for requests less than 24 hours contact us by phone to check availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation you will be asked to pay the full amount.
- Payment must be made with pay or credit card.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.
CANCELLATION: not provided.
Once booked, it is not possible to cancel and ask for a refund of the tour.