The Galleria Borghese, was formed by Cardinal Scipione Borghese is housed in a magnificent 17th centuries villa.
Is considered as one of the most important private art collections in the world,
with masterpieces, along with many others, by the artists such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Bernini and the famous world-famous singing sculpture by Paolina Bonaparte.
Continue then with a relaxing and pleasant stroll through the Borghese Park until the Pincio Terrace with its breathtaking view of Piazza del Popolo.
The tour will end in Trinità dei Monti where descending the legendary Spanish Steps, you will arrive at the center of the Piazza, an ideal place for shopping with the haute couture shops, present in the streets that gravitate around, such as Via Condotti and via del Babuino, which display their collections in an elegant and refined setting, much loved for walks both by tourists and the Romans.
- Borghese Gallery
- Pincio Terrace
- Spanish Steps
It is forbidden to enter the Borghese Gallery with suitcases, backpacks and voluminous bags.
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Pick-up service from centrally located hotels
- The Museum requires that wheelchair bound clients follow a different itinerary and aren’t allowed to join our regular tour.
- It is not permitted to enter Churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts.
- It is forbidden to bring into Museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas.
- Should St. Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms.
HOW AND WHEN YOU RESERVE?
- To book, please enter the desired date and complete the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response that will be subject to verification and availability. In the reply e-mail you will find our contact information to resolve any questions.
- We recommend that you book at least 48 hours in advance, for inquiries under 24 hours, please contact us for availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation you will be asked to pay the full amount.
- Payment must be made with pay or credit card.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.
CANCELLATION: not provided.
Once booked, it is not possible to cancel and ask for a refund of the tour.