[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In the morning 06:45 a.m., from your hotel, our shuttle service will take you to the meeting point, near Piazza San Pietro where you will meet our tour assistant.
From there he will give you the official invitation to participate in the papal audience that will be held in the square or in the Audience Hall, then he will accompany you to the available places helping you to find the best position, from where you can see the Pope from the moment directs on stage until the end of the audience.
- Admission pass to attend the Papal Audience
- Assistant in the morning during the Audience
- Pick-up service from centrally located hotels
- It is not permitted to wear shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts.
- Accommodation during the Papal Audience is not guaranteed.
- Admission tickets to the Papal Audience are free.
HOW TO BOOK?
- To book, enter the desired date and fill out the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response which will be subject to verification and availability.
- In the following confirmation e-mail you will find all the information relating to the tour booked.
- We advise you to book at least 48 hours in advance, for requests less than 24 hours contact us by phone to check availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation you will be asked to pay the full amount.
- Payment must be made with pay or credit card.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.
CANCELLATION: not provided.
Once booked, it is not possible to cancel and ask for a refund of the tour.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]