Rome city sightseeing tour
Rome has an incredible record as the largest archaeological area declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Walking through its historic center, an unparalleled wealth of monuments and works of art will flow under the eyes of every visitor along a path that crosses more than three thousand years of history.
With our Rome city sightseeing tour will give you the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic places in Rome. In about 3 hours we will visit the most interesting sites and monuments of the City of Rome.
- Piazza della Repubblica – Via Veneto – Piazza Barberini – Trinità dei Monti Pincio (stop)
- Piazza del Popolo – Phanteon – Piazza Navona (stop)
- Castel S. Angelo – Piazza S.Pietro – Gianicolo (stop)
- Piramide – Caracalla – Colosseo – Arco di Costantino – Palatino – Circo Massimo (stop)
- Aventino – Key-hole (stop) – Bocca della Verità – Foro Boario -Campidoglio –
- Piazza Venezia – Fontana di Trevi – Quirinale
Duration: 3 hours
Private tour max 6 people
More languages and tailor made tours for individual and group are available.
Suggestions for lunch on request
- transportation by A/C sedan car or minivan with English/Spanish speaking driver
***Recommended confortable wears***
HOW TO BOOK?
- To book, enter the desired date and fill out the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response which will be subject to verification and availability.
- In the following confirmation e-mail you will find all the information relating to the tour booked.
- We advise you to book at least 48 hours in advance, for requests less than 24 hours contact us by phone to check availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation will be asked a credit card as deposit.
- Payment must be made with pay pal or credit card at least 48 hours before the tour.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.