No visit to Rome is complete without a charming trip to the lavish hill towns of the Castelli Romani. We will cross the Appian way in order to arrive to the ancient, fertile volcanic land that once was a summer residence of Roman noblemen, and later by Popes.
Our eno-gastronomic tour will include stops to taste local delicacies at same of this towns.
During the tour we will visit:
Frascati – Villa Aldobrandini Villa, Torlonia
Grottaferrata – Saint Nilus Abbey
Castel Gandolfo -Lake and Summer residence of the Pope
Ariccia – Palazzo Farnese and fraschette
On additional options upon your request, in between, is possible to make a visit on a vineyard farm for a wine tastin or light lunch. (please request prior to the tour).
- Castel Gandolfo
Language: English Spanish
Duration: 6 hours
Private tour max 6 people
This tour is fully customizable according to your request.
* More languages and tailor made tours for individual and group are available.
For more info please contact us.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transportation by A/C minivan with English/Spanish speaking driver
- Suggestions for lunch or wine tasting on request from 30 per person
- Suggested departure from Rome 9:30 a.m or 04:00 p.m.
- Recommended confortable wears
HOW TO BOOK?
- To book, enter the desired date and fill out the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response which will be subject to verification and availability.
- In the following confirmation e-mail you will find all the information relating to the tour booked.
- We advise you to book at least 48 hours in advance, for requests less than 24 hours contact us by phone to check availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation will be asked a credit card as deposit.
- Payment must be made with pay pal or credit card at least 48 hours before the tour.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.