Rome Panoramic Tour
Our Rome panoramic tour will give you the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic sights of Rome. In approximately 3 hour you will have opportunity to see the most intresting monuments
- Piazza della Repubblica – Via Veneto – Piazza Barberini -Trinità dei Monti Pincio (stop)
- Piazza del Popolo – Phanteon – Piazza Navona (stop)
- Castel S. Angelo – Piazza S.Pietro – Gianicolo (stop)
- Piramide – Caracalla – Colosseo – Arco di Costantino – Palatino – Circo Massimo (stop)
- Aventino – key hole (stop) – Bocca della Verità – Foro Boario -Campidoglio –
- Piazza Venezia – Fontana di Trevi – Quirinale
Info and note :
Duration: 3 hours
Private tour max 8 people
Suggestions for lunch on request
Lunch upon request from €30 per person
Rome panoramic tour is fully customizable according to your request.
More languages and tailor made tours for individual and group are available.
For more info please contact us.
- The historic centre of Rome is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Suggested departure : 10:00 a.m
- Recommended confortable wears
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- transportation by A/C minivan with English/Spanish speaking driver.
HOW AND WHEN YOU RESERVE?
- To book, please enter the desired date and complete the form at the top right of this page.
- Once the booking process is complete, you will receive an email response that will be subject to verification and availability. In the reply e-mail you will find our contact information to resolve any questions.
- We recommend that you book at least 48 hours in advance, for inquiries under 24 hours, please contact us for availability.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the time of booking confirmation you will be asked to pay the full amount.
- Payment must be made with pay pal or credit card.
- Store and present the reservation voucher as a receipt before starting the tour.
CANCELLATION: not provided.
Once booked, it is not possible to cancel and ask for a refund of the tour.